Optical Assistant - Oxford
Posted on Aug 15, 2019 by CV-Library
We are looking for an experienced Optical Assistant who is looking to take the next step forward with their career in Oxford.
Whether you are looking to develop your managerial/clinical skills, or expand your knowledge when it comes to dealing with problems and queries, this practice can support you. With a proven track record of helping staff through industry recognised courses, you are in good hands.
* Welcoming patients and offering assistance
* Working across reception, arranging appointments, taking payments
* Dispensing glasses across all levels
* Performing pre-tests on patients before they meet with the Optometrist
* Aiding and supporting with contact lenses including insertions, removals and aftercare
* Competitive basic salary
* Lucrative bonus schemes and benefits
* Genuine career development and support
* Chance to join an expanding and growing team
* Competitive and desirable salary dependent on experience
* Full and Part-time positions available
You will need to have previous experience working within an Opticians or in an Optical environment
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£35k - £45k Annual
£24k - £27k Annual
£160 - £200 Daily
£30k - £50k Annual