Area Sales Manager
Posted on Aug 15, 2019 by CV-Library
Location: North Wales and the North West of England
Industry: Electrical products
Salary: up to circa £32,000 per annum + bonuses and benefits
Area Sales Manager required for a leading manufacturer of cable management products.
The area covered would be North Wales and NW England selling products to electrical wholesale companies, Contractors, Consultants, Specifiers and Architects.
You should have excellent sales skills and experience gained from working within an electrical wholesale company or manufacturer in an external sales position.
You must be enthusiastic, ambitious, dynamic, self -motivated and have an appetite to succeed.
Excellent communication skills and common sense are a must.
You must be very driven and be looking to further your career within the electrical industry.
This is a key role and will appeal to someone keen on taking responsibility and making a difference. You will be instrumental in developing business in your area and will be expected to enhance sales, customer service and the brand name.
* To achieve maximum sales profitability and growth of customers whilst increasing account penetration within the specified territory.
* To deploy strong key account management skills to develop customer base
* Building customer relationships to maximise the full potential of all accounts within the specified territory.
* Ensuring the region is developed by planning sales visits effectively
* Co-ordinating the sales effort with the internal sales team and supporting other departments as required.
* Handling any customer or product issues that may occur.
The Area Sales Manager must be enthusiastic, confident and self-motivated and must possess the ability to quickly contribute to the business culture and way of working. Additionally, they must have excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
* Demonstrable success in a similar role
* Highly organised and capable of managing a territory of customers.
* Experience in the successful selling to electrical wholesalers or experience within the electrical wholesale industry
* Excellent written and spoken English - articulate, accurate and an eye for detail
* Analytical with the ability to evaluate and refine a strategy based on outcomes
* Strong Microsoft Office skills
Salary depending on experience up to £32000 plus bonus scheme, car, laptop, mobile, and benefits.
All applications are dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Rhodium Consulting Ltd is a niche recruitment consultancy specialising in wholesalers, merchants and distributors within the building products sector. We strive to be the industry leader in delivering the highest calibre of candidates to our client companies, whilst enhancing the careers of our candidates. For further information and contact details, please visit our website