Posted on Aug 15, 2019 by CV-Library
From £20,000 depending on experience plus uncapped commission
Monday To Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm (2.30pm Finish on Friday)
Full Time Permanent Contract
Your skills, experiences and attributes will include...
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Cold calling / Telesales environment.
• You must have B2B experience.
• High energy, focussed individual with a positive attitude
• Resilient character able to sustain a high number of outbound calls each day
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills
• Ability to sell solution based products and services
• Results orientated, target driven individual
• Ability to work independently
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously; attention to detail and commitment to excellence
• Ability to build relationships and work closely with the Sales Manager.
Telesales Agent / Appoinment Setter
• Follow up on a variety of cold and warm leads from a variety of sources
• Consult with decision makers in small to medium business
• Offer a consultative service, fact finding on current supplier and rates to compare the market
• Follow up with contracts and administration as required to complete and close the sale
• Work on a pipeline of customers for retention
• Gain a full understanding of the Company products and specific benefits provided to retailers
• Use own initiative to research and generate leads
• Use email to follow up potential leads and send over product specific information
• Manage a CRM database of leads ensuring that opportunities are followed up in a precise and timely manner
• Perform other duties/projects as assigned
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website (url removed) and follow us on LinkedIn.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£20k - £23k Annual
£18k - £20k Annual
£21k - £21k Annual
£20k - £36k Annual