Posted on Aug 15, 2019 by CV-Library
Location: Office Needham Market, Suffolk. Travel across East Anglia
Salary: £18k plus sales incentives
The business: We are a food service business operating across East Anglia providing ambient, chilled and frozen food and drinks to the cost-sector, on-trade and quick serve markets. While Education and Healthcare make up a large portion of our turnover, we have a range of exciting customers from garden centres, hotels and coffee shops to leisure, farm shops and restaurants.
The business was formed in 1990 operating mainly in the meat sector where today we serve over 200 high street butchers, over the years the business has grown to include all elements of food and catering services. We deliver daily using our multi-temperature vehicles and add value through product innovation and knowledge on market trends.
The position: This is an exciting time to join our growing team. Telesales is a crucial part of our business, ensuring that we take orders, maximise customer opportunity and communicate with customers across different industries. Some experience in telesales preferred.
Day to day duties involve;
* Deliver daily call schedule – taking sales orders
* Deal with calls passed over
* Manage customer enquiries and resolve customer issues
* Deal with customer account issues
* Feedback on customer prices
* Credit stops
* Keeping contracts on the system maintained
* Report on lost accounts
* Maximise on customer opportunity
* Promotional activity and RaRa day incentives