Business Development Account Director
Posted on Aug 15, 2019 by CV-Library
As a Business Development Account Director, you will:
* Ensure a suitable strategy is in place for all client projects.
* Develop and maintain relationships with clients and stakeholders, ensuring the profitability and growth of client accounts.
* Manage and oversee projects to brief, accurate forecasting schedule and budgets.
* Provide leadership and management to team allowing for progression and growth.
* Collaboration with heads of departments and staff to help positively drive forward creativity, innovation and company values
As Business Development Account Director, you will have:
* Experience as a project manager or senior account manager for a marketing/creative agency is a must!
* Great leadership qualities.
* Great written and verbal communication skills.
* A desire to constantly better processes.
* Management experience.
This role is a permanent position with great benefits including: Bonus, Great holiday benefits, Pension, Professional Development, Health & Well-being and a salary paying up to £45,000 per annum. So, if you have a strong business development background and are looking to start a new position with an employee focused company, then apply now to progress
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£26k - £30k Annual
£27k - £32k Annual
£18k - £25k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual