Sales Support Administrator
Posted on Aug 15, 2019 by CV-Library
£19,000 + Bonus
We have a great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to work a Sales Support Administrator in Cardiff on a full-time, permanent basis. Our client is a worldwide distributor of products, services and supplies for the healthcare sector.
As a Sales Support Administrator, you will be responsible for full administration duties in the Service Department ensuring customer requirements are met.
* Receiving quotes from field base equipment sales specialists (ESS) to process orders
* Optimising the use of Engineer’s time through careful planning, adherence to the training matrix and correct allocation of time to install specific equipment
* Instructing external carriers to arrange transportation of goods, giving full, accurate details of the equipment to be transported, onboard lifting equipment required, demurrage, package disposal or storage and removal of waste or old equipment as required.
* Tracking deliveries, obtaining proof of delivery, investigating missing or damaged parcels and arranging collection of items from customers for return
* Accurately recording all communications and actions into the CRM system
* Participating in special projects and performing other team or individual duties as required
* Purchase order processing of equipment based on the sales order process
* Invoicing of equipment orders in line with month/quarter-end targets
* Tracking and accurate follow up of all proof of deliveries relating to all carriers and suppliers
* Working with designated ESS TSMs as required by the management team
* Microsoft Office, Salesforce, Excel, IT literate
* A good standard of education is required with competent processing abilities
* Previous experience with JDE and salesforce would be an advantage
* An understanding of dentistry equipment would be an advantage
Work within a caring organisation that offers lifelong learning and career progression plus a broad array of other benefits.
Interested? Don’t miss out on becoming a Sales Support Administrator working in a supportive team. Why wait? Get your career moving now and apply today.
We look forward to hearing from you
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£20k - £20k Annual
£20k - £20k Annual
£14 - £14.4 Hourly
£18k - £22k Annual