SSW Contract Manager
Posted on Aug 15, 2019 by CV-Library
Areas Covering – D2/N2
Monday Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Permanent- 40 hours per week.
£(phone number removed)-£(phone number removed)
Our client is a rapidly growing national training provider based in Nottingham. Due to continued growth Pertemps are supporting the recruitment for an outstanding individual to join their team.
With a people focused approach, our client supports learners across the East Midlands by delivering training through multiple contracts including, Apprenticeship, Adult Learning, Skills Support for the Workforce, Community Development and programmes focused on supporting local unemployed residents into work.
• Build and maintain effective relationships with employers
• Proactively lead on performance against funding, outcome and quality targets.
• Conduct monthly performance review meetings with staff
• Ensure personal and team targets & KPIs are met month on month
• Develop and monitor performance improvement plans if and where required
• Manage and monitor monthly pipeline figures
• Analyse and report accurate and timely performance data to the Senior Performance Manager, including the current and fore-casted performance for sub-contractor caseload, to feed in to monthly internal forecast reporting and quarterly ESFA performance reviews
• Identifying capability gaps and areas for improvement including planning
• Ensure full contract compliance
• To undertake such additional duties as may be reasonably required
What they need from you:
• A proven track record in managing similar contracts
• Drive and determination
What you get in return?
• Friendly team office environment
• 28 Days holidays, including statutory holidays. (pro-rata)
• 3 additional staff fun days per year.
• Mileage allowance.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£13 - £13 Hourly
£32k - £32k Annual
£34k - £34k Annual
£35k - £37k Annual