Director - Cryptocurrency Fund
Posted on Aug 15, 2019 by CV-Library
With an increasing fund of over £50m under management in an exciting and dynamic sector, our client is seeking a hardworking and trustworthy candidate in order to continue to exceed targets and deliver on the potential that this opportunity offers to investors. Cryptocurrency is one of the most innovative developments of our time, providing a universal means of exchange, store of value and utilisation of blockchain technology to gain decentralization.
We are seeking someone with experience of leading a financial organisation, preferably on the SME scale, to achieve growth and expansion. Experience and knowledge of the financial and fin-tech sectors are a must, as well as an understanding and passion for cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. Importantly, this is an exciting opportunity to be a part of the growing blockchain and crypto-currency industry, allowing the successful applicant to work alongside a talented international team to deliver upon a high performing fund providing exceptional results.
* The role itself will involve a high level of autonomy with reporting directly to the CEO on progress being the key responsibility
* Overseeing all reporting (actual, budgets and forecasts)
* Maintain a system of policies and procedures
* Grow the fund in the UK through a variety of strategies to be established
* Experience in an SME or start-up environment preferably in industries like FinTech, banking, Forex, currency exchanges, brokerage exchanges or cryptocurrency
* Knowledge of financial markets, hedge funds, and foreign exchange
* Business minded, motivated and goal oriented
* An excellent communicator with a positive mindset
Apply today for the opportunity to interview
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£35k - £40k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual