Area Sales Manager (specialist Forklifts)
Posted on Aug 15, 2019 by CV-Library
* Managing an existing client based throughout from North Wales across to the West & East Midlands & East Anglia
* Developing this client base further through distribution in the form of forklift truck manufacturers and dealers
* Sell through various other channels
* Providing a full warehouse solution in selling a specialist forklift as well as racking and other products
* Gain CAD training and use this to provide a consultative solution
This is an exceptional sales role within the material handling sector and as such the company are looking for the best sales people within the industry and related. You will have a proven track record of selling forklift trucks ideally with a warehouse product focus and a solid job history. The company would also consider exceptional sales professionals from another warehouse sales background such as racking and it is highly preferable that you have had some experience in managing a dealer network. Crucially, you will have a reasonable technical ability given that the role requires a strong overall understanding of putting warehouse projects together.
* Competitive salary of up to £40k
* Unrivalled commission potential with genuine opportunity to earn £100k
* Audi A6 Company Car
* Phone & Laptop
* Other benefits
Operating for nearly 40 years, the company are a provider of specialist material handling equipment in the form of warehouse forklifts. A pioneer within the industry, they have gone from strength to strength since their inception and are known for providing a strong solution across the UK. Experts in their field, they're also heavily involved with racking and other warehouse equipment.
To find out more about this opportunity, please get in touch with Alex Hopkirk on (phone number removed)
or email Alternatively refer to (url removed) for our latest jobs.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £40k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£18k - £22k Annual