Posted on Aug 16, 2019 by CV-Library
Consideration will be given to all level of candidates from those currently studying their AAT to those qualified by experience who can produce accounts to trial balance. Experience of payroll would be a distinct advantage too in order to assist the bureau service as and when required.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company with a history of retaining and developing quality, professional employees and we welcome applications from candidates of all levels. Remuneration will reflect the level of experience of the successful candidate.
Please follow us on Twitter to get our latest job alerts! @KingstonRecLtd
* Kingston Recruitment Ltd is one of the longest established privately owned agencies in East Yorkshire, established in 1985.
* REC Qualified Team of Experts with a combined experience of over 120 years!
* Suppliers to the leading organisations in the area from internationals to SME’s, plus the public sector including Local Government and the medical profession.
* Specialises in Commercial, Manufacturing and Technical Recruitment with the flexibility to recruit across all other sectors
* Permanent jobs, temporary jobs, plus fixed term contracts always available.
* A long history of delivering an honest and transparent recruitment service across the Humber region.
* A place where people matter.
* This vacancy is being advertised by Kingston Recruitment on behalf of our client. The services advertised by Kingston Recruitment are those of an Employment Business or Employment Agency.
If you have not heard back from us within 14 days of submitting your CV then unfortunately your application has not been successful
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£18k - £25k Annual
£18k - £20k Annual
£20k - £22k Annual