Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
Posted on Aug 16, 2019 by CV-Library
The company is a leading heavy industry manufacturer with £3million recently invested in machinery
Your key responsibilities will be to provide Electrical support alongside your mechanical opposite on shift. This will be a multi-skilled role but electrical work will cover 80% of your day
Duties will include:-
- Ensuring performance of all production machinery.
- Prompt attendance to machinery failures / breakdowns which will include fault finding on electrical systems, hydraulics & pneumatics.
- PPM's which will be planned in to your daily responsibilities
- Fault-finding on PLC systems to input / Output level (work beyond this will be passed to the formal PLC engineers)
- Adherence to H&S on site. The company has strict health & safety guidelines and adherence to these are paramount
- The successful candidate will be a qualified electrical engineer and will have gained certification allowing you to work on 3 phase /415 volt systems.
- Your experience will be gained from an automated production environment but specific industry is open.
- The Multi Skilled Engineer will be a logical thinker, with an autonomous approach to resolving issues and faults, a self starter with the ability to prioritise urgent or non-urgent work. You must be a team player with sound interpersonal and enjoy being part of a small close-knit team.
- You MUST be able to demonstrate a good awareness of H&S and be knowledgeable of how this would be applied in a manufacturing environment including a “Lock Off / Tag Out” system.
Shift Pattern: Panama shift pattern (3's & 2's) incorporating days & Nights 12 hrs
Salary circa £36,000 + Opportunity for overtime when off-shift
Holidays: 18 days holiday (due to shift rotation)
This position will suit candidates with the previous titles of: Maintenance Technician, Shift Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Production Support Engineer, Multi-skilled Engineer. Electrical Maintenance Engineer Production Technician,
If you have interest in this role please PRESS APPLY IMMEDIATELY
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£37k - £38k Annual
£30k - £33k Annual
£30k - £32k Annual
£1k - £1k Daily
£40k - £41k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£35k - £35k Annual
£43k - £44k Annual
£43k - £43k Annual