Posted on Aug 16, 2019 by CV-Library
£14 Per Hour + Overtime Paid at Premium + Holidays 29 Days + Tool Allowance + Health Scheme + Training and Development Opportunities
Monday to Friday, 40 hours, (Days)
Maintenance Technician required for a growing food manufacturer with a modern factory. This role offers a personable working environment with great opportunities for further training and development.
The Successful Maintenance Technician will have competent mechanical and electrical experience. Those with previous food manufacturing experience would be at an advantage, although those from any other manufacturing background are encouraged to apply including Ex Forces. Any basic welding or fabrication experience would be ideal, although training can be provided.
* 50/50 split between Mechanical and Electrical maintenance.
* 50/50 split between reactive and pre planned maintenance, all maintenance tasks will be assigned by the supervisor and piranha maintenance system.
* Mechanically working on hydraulics, pneumatics, motors, gears, bearings and conveyors.
* Electrically working on single and 3 phase electrics, invertors.
* Occasional project work, for site improvements, installations and system changes. Major projects will be completed by contractors although you will still be involved.
* Welding and fabricating materials and parts for machinery (training can be provided).
The Successful Maintenance Technician:
* You will have competent mechanical and electrical maintenance skills.
* Those with previous food manufacturing experience would be at an advantage, although those from any other manufacturing background are encouraged to apply including Ex Forces.
* You will need to feel comfortable working in an abattoir, although the environment is very clean and well kept
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£12 - £14 Hourly
£15 - £20 Hourly
£18.1 - £19.1 Hourly
£34k - £36k Annual
£25k - £27k Annual
£32.2k - £35.3k Annual
£27.6k - £31.2k Annual