Desktop Support Engineer
Posted on Aug 16, 2019 by CV-Library
* Upgrading current machines to Windows 10 including physical upgrades
* Formatting machines to Windows 10
* Ensuring data is not lost during the upgrade
* Resolve incidents and service requests to agreed SLAs
* Keep hardware and software up to date
* Document processes and guides
For this role you need to have the following experience:
* Understanding of the IT demands and requirements of a large organisation with an excellent knowledge of desktop and laptop systems
* IT knowledge and troubleshooting skills covering a range of current and legacy Windows operating systems and Office applications
* provide excellent customer service on the phone and face-to-face is essential.
You will need to hold a current driving licence and have access to a vehicle as there will be travel to local sites in the Southampton area. (Expenses paid)
This role is to start ASAP and will pay between £11.50 - £15.10 + HP/Pension PAYE or £14 - £18.65 umbrella/deemed ltd (inside of IR35) depending on your level of experience.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25k - £45k Annual
£180 - £225 Daily
£200 - £250 Daily
£20k - £35k Annual
£140 - £240 Daily
£25k - £30k Annual
£15 - £20 Hourly
£22k - £24k Annual
£25k - £26.5k Annual