Posted on Aug 16, 2019 by CV-Library
* Salary up to £38,00 per annum plus benefits
* Flexible holiday allowance
* Fun and challenging projects to work on
* Pension Scheme
* Excellent potential for career progression
An independent multi-disciplinary consultancy who have been committed to excellence for over 25 years are looking to expand their team. Independently owned, the company has consistently grown due to their fantastic reputation and building long-lasting relationships with their clients. Allowing the business to grow to 75 staff across 3 offices in Birmingham, Derby and Bristol.
An opportunity has arisen for a Civil Engineer to join the their busy office in Birmingham and work as part of the infrastructure team on a wide range of projects, including Drainage design, Flood Risk Assessment, Highways and Infrastructure design.
What you will offer as the new Civil Engineer:
* Degree in Civil Engineering or Equivalent
* Minimum of 2 years' experience as a Civil Engineer
* Working towards Chartered Engineer status within ICE or IStructE
* Proficient in WinDes, AutoCAD 2D and 3D
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity of working within an established team then speak to Terry Jeffs at Conrad Consulting on (phone number removed) for more information on this exciting role
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£24k - £38k Annual
£31k - £38k Annual
£32k - £40k Annual
£35k - £42k Annual
£28k - £38k Annual
£36k - £36k Annual
£33k - £38k Annual
£32k - £37k Annual