Business Development Manager
Posted on Aug 16, 2019 by CV-Library
We are looking for an experienced individual to join the sales team to concentrate on the development of organic work streams across our retail and commercial interiors fit out business.
The ideal candidate will have a strong existing client network within the industry, whilst being able to develop and generate new client business nationally to whom our B2B services will be sold. The successful candidate should fully understand the fit-out sector and be self-sufficient with excellent attention to detail, time management and tenacious in nature.
This fast-paced position will be for the majority, field based however regular touch points in our Somerset office will be expected.
To actively seek and create sales opportunities (between £1.5-2M per annum) for the new business team to develop and deliver.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
* To identify, pursue and engage with end-user clients (prospects) looking for opportunities to sell the clients brand with the primary goal of converting the sales driving maximum sales revenues.
* To identify and approach as many, appropriate trade partners, suppliers and other associated entities to encourage cross selling and referral opportunities.
* Pro-actively grow our network of contacts by developing and enhancing the clients CRM sales database – gathering & populating the maintenance of accurate contact data.
* To attend as many 1-2-1 meetings with prospects, trade partners, suppliers and alike, initiating and making sales presentations, all towards converting into new sales clients.
* To attend appropriate trade events, networking events, seminars, shows and other events to build a strong network of prospects/clients/suppliers/associate contacts.
* At an overview level, relationship manage clients, trade partners and suppliers as appropriate, seeking new ways to cross-sell, up-sell and generate business referrals etc.
* To contribute to the annual sales plan which achieves the business strategic objectives.
* Ensure that an accurate financial record is maintained, increasing profit margins wherever possible.
* Comply with the health and safety rules as laid down by the health and safety department and actively encourage safe working conditions
* To carry out other duties relevant to your post as reasonably required by management in order to contribute to the achievement of the businesses overall aims and objectives.
This is a permanent position, on a salary of £35- £50k DOE plus commission
The Red Berry team always review and process job applications swiftly as possible. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 7 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £40k Annual
£24k - £30k Annual
£27k - £27k Annual
£24k - £30k Annual