Senior Account Manager
Posted on Aug 16, 2019 by CV-Library
We are recruiting for 2 Senior Account Managers to manage the larger of the SME Shippers in both Business Accounts and Small Corporate areas, you will grow Hermes SME volumes in line with or exceeding budget by developing existing customers and ensure that all SME accounts are trading to agreed volumes, increasing volume and maximising sales.
You will also support the team Manager to coach and develop more junior team members to maximize their potential.
• Manage the largest of the Hermes SME accounts to ensure we maximize our share of their shipped volume
• Support the training, development and management of new Account Managers in the SME department
• Work with the Sales and marketing team to support sales of the Hermes services for new and existing clients
• Ensure both the Small Corporate and Business Account Portfolio achieve/exceed budget and cross sales targets
• Produce accurate reports on detailing budgets, expected volume, rates and sales opportunities, to maximise sales and minimise risk
• Manage the relationships with SME Small Corporate and Business Account holders on an ongoing basis, by adhering to calls cycles, conducting visits as required
• Review service, performance, taking corrective action where adverse trends are evident to ensure budgets are achieved
• Manage the targets for customer retention and ensure delivery of those targets by maintaining excellent relationship with the SME Account Holder
• Promote new services within Hermes SME within Small Corporate and Business accounts as appropriate
• Prepare & maintain records within the CRM system for each customer to ensure the business can forecast account volumes, assess account performance and apply the correct pricing
• Work closely with the sales team to ensure the smooth transfer of account to account management.
• Work closely with both customer services and the customer service managers to ensure customers receive a service within the agreed SLA’s
We are looking for someone with Account Management experience, who is used to managing a large portfolio of clients, and someone who has good knowledge of operational cost, commercial profitability and P&L.
You will need to have B2C home shopping/e-commerce industry knowledge and experience, and preferably have worked in a fast-paced logistics environment such as Hermes.
Relationship building and strong communication skills are key in this role, so you must be able to demonstrate these.
So what can the role offer you?
We will contribute 3% into your pension, give you peace of mind through life assurance and also provide income protection cover. On top of this, we offer a great range of flexible benefits that aim to provide something for everyone, so whether you want a discount with a retailer, insurance for your new gadget, or a cash back health care scheme that can include an online GP service, we’re sure we’ve got something for you. As well as great benefits we can also provide you with the opportunity to further your career with vocational qualifications and in-house training.
If you want to join a rapidly growing business in a role where you can make a real difference then apply today
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£60k - £70k Annual
£35k - £46k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£28k - £35k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£30k - £32k Annual
£32k - £35k Annual