Field Service Mechanic - Night Shift
Posted on Aug 17, 2019 by Clean Energy Fuels
Clean Energy provides all Field Service Technicians with training online, on the job and at our training facility, to give you the knowledge and confidence to work on and repair our specialized equipment. Salary range depends on experience and includes overtime, company vehicle and competitive benefits. As the sole night Technician for the Northern California region, you'll work 6pm to 2am M-F, but you'll need some flexibility to be available outside of your normal hours (5pm-5am) to ensure there is coverage to respond to customer issues within specified timeframes.
To be a good fit for the Field Service Maintenance Mechanic II opportunity, you will have:
- Solid experience and proven strong skills in diagnosing and repairing mechanical equipment.
- A commitment to working safely with high-pressure gases and electrical components.
- A self-starter with a can-do attitude and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Acceptable/insurable driving record.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Legal authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without requiring visa transfer or visa sponsorship.