Posted on Aug 17, 2019 by CV-Library
PERMANENT, MONDAY – FRIDAY
COVERING LUTON / MILTON KEYNES / NORTHAMPTON / LEICESTER / NOTTINGHAM (M1 CORRIDOR)
High Earning Potential – Package Circa in excess of £50,000
My client is a successful well established company within the recycling sector and are continually growing. They specialise in waste handling machinery such as balers and compactors.
Due to their continued success, they are now seeking an experienced field service engineer to join their dynamic and expanding business. The purpose of the role is to install, service and repair waste compactors, vertical and horizontal balers to a safe and functional standard and also provide customer training as appropriate.
There is also progression within the business based on performance.
* Attending customer sites for breakdowns; servicing, maintenance, fault finding and repairs to waste recycling machinery such as; balers, compactors and other material handling equipment.
* Evaluating and resolving electrical and hydraulic problems - Working on PLC controlled machinery.
* Liaising with and working alongside other technical engineers.
* Responsible for the installation and testing of equipment.
* Providing training on machine operation to customers and end users.
* Delivery of effective and efficient responses to all equipment breakdowns.
* Providing service report and time sheets to the Service Manager for evaluation.
* Adhering to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials for which the role has responsibility.
* Previous industry experience working as a maintenance/plant fitter or service engineer.
* Skilled technician and/or have an engineering qualification a huge advantage but not essential.
* Willing to travel with a full UK driving licence.
* Previous experience in a similar role essential - A good knowledge of electrics would be useful / plc controlled machinery / single phase / three phase.
* To be hands on, driven, motivated, determined and have the ability to work using your own initiative.
* Excellent awareness and knowledge of Health & Safety.
If you are seeking an exciting new opportunity to work for a strong successful company then please contact Michelle on (phone number removed) / (phone number removed) who is solely working on this role. All information is kept within the strictest confidence
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25k - £30k Annual
£10k - £10k Monthly
£25k - £29k Annual
£33.3k - £35.4k Annual
£30k - £32k Annual
£34k - £40k Annual
£30k - £34k Annual
£30k - £50k Annual
£24k - £26k Annual
£30k - £34k Annual