Posted on Aug 19, 2019 by CV-Library
Pertemps Chippenham are looking for a full time Temporary Finance Assistant required to work in Oxford.
Monday to Friday 37hrs per week
Duration: Post initially for two month period but it could be extended for a further period.
The successful Finance Assistant will be responsible for:
* To undertake reviews of client returns to provide assurance that the Direct payment is being spent appropriately.
* To investigate the non-completion of Direct Payment financial returns
* To report inappropriate use of Direct Payments through agreed escalation process as required.
* To recover surplus funds where applicable and to liaise with Income Team.
* To respond to queries from Service Users, their representatives and external agencies.
The Finance Assistant will have:
* Experience of working in a financial environment
* Experience of using Microsoft Office, particularly MS Word and Excel.
* AAT qualification or equivalent and knowledge of Direct Payments.
* Experience of working in Local Government
* Experience of Adult Social Care
If you would like to speak to us about this Finance Assistant role, please click apply or contact Alison Whitehorn in our Chippenham branch
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£10 - £12 Hourly
£19 - £19 Annual
£16.5k - £20k Annual
£18k - £18k Annual
£17k - £20k Annual
£10.2 - £10.2 Hourly
£20k - £25k Annual
£16.5k - £18.2k Annual
£8.75 - £9.5 Hourly