Regional Sales Manager
Posted on Aug 19, 2019 by CV-Library
As a fast-growing business eager to grow further, King Brothers are looking for an individual who is capable of driving aggressive growth in a structured manner.
As a Regional Sales Manager, your responsibilities will include:
* Taking responsibility for a designated area of Foodservice Accounts, targeting on profitable retention of existing accounts and new account gains.
* Visiting existing customers to develop and manage their full potential.
* Identifying new business and gaining new accounts.
* Maintaining and developing new and existing customer relationships.
* Contributing to the achievement of reaching targets within your geographical area.
* Generating growth in turnover and profit margin.
To be a successful Regional Sales Manager, you will have the following skills and experiences:
* Previous experience selling within the food industry is essential.
* Previous knowledge and experience of gaining new business and managing a portfolio of existing customers.
* A passion for food and learning about food products and solutions.
* Excellent negotiation skills.
* Enthusiastic approach to selling and customer service.
* Driven to be successful.
* Experience in dealing with local businesses.
* Due to the nature of the role a full UK driving license is essential.
In return, a Regional Sales Manager will receive a salary of £25,000 per annum plus a monthly performance-based bonus.
To apply for this role as Regional Sales Manager, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£40k - £40k Annual
£50 - £55 Annual
£49k - £50k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£20k - £30k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£30k - £50k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual