Posted on Aug 20, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary: £12 - £13.50 per hour (PAYE)
Benefits: Holiday, Healthcare Package, Overtime
Assembly Technician Responsibilities:
* To carry out assembly operations utilizing the approved tools / equipment in accordance with the Technical Assembly Data criteria.
* To assist where necessary in the formation of the Technical Assembly Data for current and / or future projects. When required, collate said data in a recognized and approved format (SOP); individually or in conjunction with engineering personnel.
* Hard, soft and silver soldering required, being able to assemble parts from an engineering drawing, medical/instrumental/cryogenics background advantageous
* Individually or in conjunction with engineering manufacture, or assist in the manufacture of, any tooling necessary to fulfil the assembly criteria of any current or future project.
* To be totally responsible for the quality of own work, carry out defined quality procedures and report any concerns (no matter how slight) direct to the Team Leader (TL) and/ or defined Quality personnel.
* To be proactive in continuous improvement ideas to enhance Safety in the environment, product Quality and Delivery and reduce Cost, reporting by such issues to the TL.
* As required, issue parts to the point of use to the defined Assembly location, completing all necessary electronic transactions.
* Carry out the necessary training as required in order to complete the job to a good standard.
Assembly Technician Requirements:
* T.I.G & M.I.G welding capabilities would be beneficial but not essential
* Silver/soft soldering experience would be beneficial but not essential
* Minimum of 3 years’ experience advantageous
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25k - £32k Annual
£22k - £30k Annual
£25k - £32k Annual