Posted on Aug 21, 2019 by CV-Library
Bicester, Oxfordshire £33,000 - £37,000
A global leader in providing CAD/CAM software and systems, enabling cost-effective and efficient manufacturing processes that generate optimised milling and turning programs for machine tools. Due to continued growth in a global client base across various industry sectors, there is now a position open for a CNC Trainer who wants to join a fast-paced software company. and be offered full training to become a fully experienced Applications Engineer
As the successful CNC Trainer, you will be based out of the office in Bicester and be provided with full training to develop your skills to become a fully accomplished CNC Trainer as well as develop your skills in this growing industry within CADCAM.
As the Trainer your main role will be to provide a comprehensive training day / schedule for various customers looking for guidance and training with different packages available such as Basic Training Part 1 / Part 2, 5 axis, CNC Turning and also CADCAM.
Skills & Experience
Knowledge of CNC Programming & Set Ups
* Milling and Turning experience required
* Knowledge of Set Ups and Fixturing
* Knowledge of Fanuc / Siemens / Heidenhain controls an asset
* Knowledge of hypermill other CADCAM software an asset but not essential
* Knowledge of SolidWorks would also be an asset
* Must have a Full UK Drivers Licence and own a vehicle to be able to get to Bicester Office with occasional visits to customers
* Must have an up to date Passport as occasional overseas travel is required
9.00am to 17.30pm, Monday to Friday
Trainer, Training, CAM, CAD/CAM, CADCAM, Customer Service, Software, Systems, Manufacturing, Mechanical Engineering, Precision Engineering, Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, Solid Works, HyperMill, Fanuc, Siemens, Heidenhain, Miller, Millinh, Turner, Turning, 5 axis, 5axis