Service Desk Analyst
Posted on Aug 21, 2019 by CV-Library
New Opportunity! We at Brigtred are currently seeking a Junior Service Desk Analyst for a worldwide, well established brand. Our client is looking to welcome, a tech-savvy and dynamic individual into their team of IT enthusiasts. Working as an IT Service Desk Analyst your key responsibilities will be providing 1st line support within a Windows orientated environment, logging calls on the ZenDesk system and utilising Active Directory. Working within a fast paced, yet exciting environment where you would be provided continuous support and training. If you’re in an IT Service Desk role and looking for a change. Get In Touch!
This is a permanent role. The required working hours are based on a shift rota basis, currently alternating between 08:00-16:00 and 10:00-18:00 UK time, including one hour for lunch, Monday to Friday.
* The Service Desk Analyst will be providing 1st line support for internal users across multiple business users globally within an ITIL environment.
* You will be required to provide support to users over email, telephone and face to face.
Technical Skill Set
* Providing support for all application - Exchange v2010, v2013, v2016 and Office365
* Experience and support with Windows Operating systems (Win7 to Win10) and MS Office products (Office 2010 to 2016, Office365) and collaboration services such as Chatter, video conferencing, Skype for Business, SurfaceHub
* Knowledge of Apple Mac OS X with Entourage, integrating Apple Mac’s into an AD domain and Parallels for Mac
* A working knowledge of mobile devices such as Samsung Galaxy smartphone, Apple iPhone and iPad, PDA’s, wi-fi, VPN clients.
* Be familiar with the support of desktop hardware; laptops, desktops
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£23k - £23k Annual
£17 - £18 Daily
£30k - £35k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£12.6 - £12.6 Hourly
£16k - £16k Annual
£18k - £19.2k Annual
£80 - £110 Daily