Assistant Facilities Manager
Posted on Aug 21, 2019 by CV-Library
Job ID: (phone number removed)
12 month FTC - Maternity Cover
Our client, a leading FM company in the UK, are looking for an Assistant Facilities Manager to work on an exciting project in Sheffield. This is a 12 month FTC.
* Support the Facilities Manager in implementing the successful management strategy for the Account.
* Ensure effective systems are established to support the operational needs of the Account
* Ensure CAFM systems are in place to optimise the management of all planned and reactive works
* Actively manage the Suppliers to deliver best value into the Account
* Understand the financial requirements of the Account.
* Ensure correct commercial procedures are followed to ensure the Clients budgets requirements are adhered to and the Account is not exposed to financial risk.
* Support the commercial team in developing quotes/business cases for out of scope/additional works
* IWFM membership - desired
* IOSH Managing Safely - desired
* Skilled with microsoft packages
* Experienced managing small teams, management of direct and subcontract resource, preparation and management of operating documents etc.
On offer is a salary of up to £26k plus company benefits. If you are interested please send your CV by applying online.
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£15k - £40k Annual
£48k - £50k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual