Posted on Aug 22, 2019 by CV-Library
In this role, you will be using the experience you have gained throughout your career to assist in the design, development, and implementation of complex, globally distributed, applications. We also like for our developers to feel comfortable contributing throughout the application stack and we believe it is important that you follow best practices established by the team, including common design patterns, proper source code control practices and delivery of unit test cases.
Whether you are building applications from scratch, de-bugging existing code, or collaborating with various teams or mentoring team-members, your skills will be tested and your knowledge-base will grow as you rise to meet the challenges.
• Previous Application Programming/Development experience designing, developing and deploying high-volume, multi-tiered, distributed transactional applications
• Deep knowledge of Java including Spring and ORM related Libraries
• Understanding of RESTful principles, best practices, and related technologies
• Knowledge of test-driven development and relevant frameworks
• Experience in data access technologies and patterns including relational database experience and proven abilities in SQL and data modeling is required
• Experience working in Agile SCRUM development process and good understanding of various phases of Software Development Lifecycle
• Ability to communicate, written and verbal, with technical and non-technical cross-functional team, strong attention to detail, confident enough to raise questions and identified issues
• Knowledge of API Gateways such as Mulesoft and experience working with RAML for documenting API specifications.
• Experience working in cyber security/technology or with authorization platforms