Posted on Aug 22, 2019 by CV-Library
Duties and Responsibilities
* Responsible for meeting targets in monthly receivables and keeping bad debt to a minimum.
* Cash flow forecasting – weekly detailed forecast by every sales invoice for 8 weeks ahead, comparison to previous week and major movements.
* High volume of calls and emails chasing from debtors.
* Liaise with sales Account Managers regarding overdue/disputed accounts
* Disputes review on a weekly basis with escalation to account managers and directors as appropriate.
* Dealing with accounts that have gone into liquidation including liaising with administrators.
* Assessment of credit worthiness of potential and existing customers including determining credit limits and payment terms
* To create new client accounts and set up onto system
* Banking and cash allocation onto system when required
* Maintain Credit Card receipts – Reconciliation and allocation.
* Responsible for 7 day and final notice letters before action.
* Deal with many billing escalations
* Issue Credit and Debit Journals when required
* At least 2/3 years’ credit control experience
* Able to prioritise your workload and demonstrate flexibility
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Persistence and tenacity, assertiveness without being aggressive, ability to build relationships with clients
* Good attention to detail
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£23k - £26k Annual
£22k - £26k Annual
£24k - £24k Annual
£20k - £22k Annual
£18k - £19k Annual
£19k - £20k Annual