Business Development Manager
Posted on Aug 22, 2019 by CV-Library
As we continue to grow our business in line with our ongoing strategy, we have a requirement to strengthen our existing sales structure and therefore we are now seeking a Business Development Manager to cover the North Midlands and North West (M6/M62 corridor).
The Sales team focuses on our bill payments and prepaid solutions, covering both existing clients and new business. Within this role you will be responsible for developing business with both new prospects and current clients, achieving revenue targets for new and expanded business, as well as ensuring we meet our objectives in relation to client retention and contract renewals.
As Business Development Manager, some of your key duties will include:
* Identify and solicit new clients.
* Proactively pursue all leads generated by marketing efforts, CRM database, referrals, on line, and other activities such as trade shows or industry events to target existing customers and prospects
* Generate and maintain a healthy sales pipeline of activity that continues to increase allpay’s revenue and profit.
* Establish and maintain professional relationships with key decision makers within relevant businesses, councils, departments etc.
You’ll demonstrate to us that you have:
* Outstanding track record selling B2B financial services, ideally within prepaid cards, bill payment, card acquiring, money transfer and direct debit sectors. However aligned experience will be considered.
* Self-motivated, able to work independently and manage your own diary and workload.
* Proficient at time management, organised and able to prioritise and multi-task.
* Ability to understand financial and technical information and interpret this appropriately.
* Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
* Ability to assimilate market information quickly and understand its commercial implications.
* Target oriented with proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
* Good IT skills especially with Microsoft packages and CRM systems
We are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles at allpay Limited are subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£35k - £45k Annual
£24k - £26k Annual