Lift Service Engineer
Posted on Aug 23, 2019 by CV-Library
As a Lift Service Engineer, you will be responsible for, minor repairs and maintenance of all types of Industrial Lifts.
All Lift Engineers will have a comprehensive engineering background with the ability to carry out detailed fault finding on passenger lifts of various manufactures. It is essential that all our Engineers, project the friendly, professional image by which we are known, therefore, excellent communication skills and a smart appearance are as vital as technical competence.
Your working week will be 39hrs with call out at 1 in 4, a valid driving licence is also essential to the role as you will be provided with a vehicle.
* You will work throughout your designated area, but will also assist our Service Engineers in other areas covered by the branch, as and when required to do so.
* Attend maintenance and call out visits on lifts, some of which may not be Stannah products.
* Carry out minor repair work.
* Participate in our 24 hr call out rota covering the whole of our region.
* You will be expected to manage your own service route with the minimum of supervision, in line with service productivity targets.
* NVQ level 3 or equivalent is essential.
* Proven experience in the maintenance and minor repair on a range of electrical, mechanical or electronic equipment, in the customer’s environment.
* Some experience of computer or PDA use is essential, as you will be required to use a mobile comms unit to log all calls and access customer and equipment information.
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success is the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected following benefits which complement our employees lifestyles
* 25 days holiday + the option to purchase another 5 days + additional long service holiday
* Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme- including cinema discounts, annual free flu jab, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops.
* Quarterly Bonus (based on company profits)
* Subsidised Pension
* Health Cash Plan covering routine treatment and prescriptions
* Employee Assistance Programme (Occupational Health)
* Company Vehicle
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£35k - £52k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£21.5k - £24.5k Annual
£32k - £36k Annual
£26k - £30k Annual
£32k - £38k Annual
£36k - £42k Annual
£36k - £42k Annual