Quality Assurance Engineer
Posted on Aug 23, 2019 by CV-Library
Location: Luton, Bedfordshire
Employer: AEM Limited
Working Hours: 39-hour week; Monday – Thursday 08.00 – 16.30; Friday 08.00 – 15.30.
Salary: Competitive, depending upon experience.
Contract type: Temporary – anticipated duration 6 months
Commencement Date: Immediate
Quality Assurance Engineer Description: AEM Limited, a subsidiary of AMETEK Inc, is a performance and service driven aviation business; we are one of the largest independent aircraft component repair and overhaul facilities in Europe.
We have an immediate vacancy for a Quality Assurance Engineer at our Luton facility; this is a fixed term role, to cover maternity leave, and reports to the QA and EHS Director.
Quality Assurance Engineer Job Purpose:
* To lead the Quality Assurance function at the Luton site and maintain regulatory approvals.
Quality Assurance Engineer Main Tasks:
* Maintain regulatory approvals for the site; including AS9100, EASA part 145, EASA Part 21J and MHRA Approvals.
o Form 4 Holder for Part 145 (Quality Representative)
o Form 4 Holder for EASA 21J (Design Assurance Monitor)
o Named Person on MHRA Manufacturing Licence – (Head of Quality)
* Conduct internal and external audits and host customer and regulatory audits
* Maintain the calibration database
* Generate general procedures
* Investigate non-conformances and create reports as required
* Maintain employee training records
* Assist in New Product Introduction process, First Article Inspection Report generation and the continual improvement of processes
Qualifications & Experience:
* Recognised auditing qualification
* Engineering background
* AS9100 experience preferable (ISO 9001 minimum)
* Ability to work well in multidiscipline/cross-functional teams
* Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build close-knit relationships with outside agencies
* Strong analytical, IT, administrative and organisation skills and excellent attention to detail
* Innovative and enthusiastic
* Ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines and multi task
* Strong communicator (written and verbal)
* Well organised and self-motivated
* Good problem-solving skills / root cause analysis
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£37k - £38k Annual
£300 - £330 Daily
£40k - £45k Annual
£28k - £32k Annual
£32k - £38k Annual
£28k - £32k Annual