Internal Sales Executive
Posted on Aug 23, 2019 by CV-Library
Location: Camberley, Surrey
Salary: £23K per annum + Bonus
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Hours: 42 hours per week inc. 1 in 3 Saturdays
At Carpet & Flooring we pride ourselves on attracting, developing and retaining the best people in an environment where they can flourish.
Our team shares the drive, determination and values that form the backbone of the company and distinguishes us in a highly competitive market. It is clear to us that the service to our customers relies on the quality, enthusiasm and dedication of our people; that's why we go to such lengths to create a business where staff enjoy what they do, feel valued and are encouraged to fulfil their potential.
We are recruiting now for a personable, friendly and professional Internal Sales Executive to join us in Camberley!
About the role - Internal Sales Executive
In this role you will engage with customers over the phone, you will be able to help answer any queries, provide price quotes and process their orders.
You will also be responsible for:
* Developing and maintaining new sales which will be beneficial and profitable by pro-actively targeting new customers.
* Developing and growing a designated account list.
* Building and maintaining strong relationships both internally and externally.
* Liaising with other relevant departments to provide accurate calculations.
* Working closely with the warehouse to ensure the right products are delivered within the agreed timescales.
* Engaging with our external sales force and credit control teams
* You'll also input orders onto our system and help to maintain our sales records.
Knowledge & Experience Requirements
* Ideally experienced in a similar telephone sales role
* Commercial acumen and experience would be beneficial however training will be given
* Excellent communication skills
* Knowledge of Excel / Word essential
* Being IT literate is a requirement, you will be processing all orders online using the computer.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on 'APPLY' today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No Agencies Please
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25k - £30k Annual