Posted on Aug 23, 2019 by CV-Library
As the Management Accountant - you will be working for a very well-established business who have a national presence and are a leader in their field! They are a growing / expanding business who have an outstanding reputation for Excellence and Quality in their product and customer service.
As the Management Accountant, your duties will include:
* Extensive experience of working as a Management Accountant or similar
* Preparation of period management accounts.
* Processing prepayments and accruals.
* Actioning Bank and nominal reconciliations.
* Analysing and reporting of period end cost centre reports.
* Liaising with key Senior Management team throughout the Group, agreeing cost allocations
* Administering fixed asset accounting.
* Deal with ad hoc queries from operational sites.
* Liaise with the auditors, bank and any other key Finance authorities as required
* Conduct regular site visits within the Group across England and Scotland.
* Management of migration of existing accounting systems to Sage 200 for various sites as required
* Support team with any other financial task as required and within your skill set.
I would be very keen to speak with you if you have:
* Previous experience as a Management Accountant or similar
* You must possess an AAT, CIMA, ACCA qualification or equivalent.
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Ability to communicate at all levels and areas within the business.
* Experience of working in a manufacturing environment
* Experience in a multi-site business would be an advantage.
* Flexibility to travel to other sites within the UK
* Proficient in using Microsoft Office programmes especially Excel spreadsheets.
* Be familiar with finance packages, knowledge of SAGE 200 would be an advantage.
Benefits package for the Project Team Administrator contract role:
* Excellent Salary
* 28 days Holiday
* Contributory Pension
* Free Parking
To find out more about this fabulous opportunity, please send your CV ASAP
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£35k - £40k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£28k - £32k Annual
£40k - £46k Annual
£1 - £1 Annual