Posted on Aug 24, 2019 by Scott-Merrick LLP
Java Developer - Cambridgeshire
Award winning E-commerce based in Cambridgeshire are looking for a Java Developer to join their Agile delivery team, to develop first class integration solutions guided by the product owner.
- Developing first class integration solutions in an Agile delivery team under the leadership of the Development/Technical Lead, guided by Product Owners.
- Develop first class software in an agile delivery team
- Solve complex problems and issues
- Champion simplicity. Contributing to the evolving culture of innovation, enthusiasm and passion
- Understand how our customers interact with our product
- Focus on delivery for the benefit of the customer
- Coach and mentor other engineers within the team
- Be part of our SWE community and sharing leanings
- Collaborate within a full stack delivery team.
- Strong Java skills, preferably version 8 and above.
- Experience using Web technologies including REST/JSON and definitions such as Swagger and RAML.
- Experience using Soap services, Wsdl, XML, XSLT and XML Schemas.
- Knowledge of the Spring Framework.
- Knowledge of Apache CXF, Jaxb and Jax-ws.
- Knowledge of web Servers such as Apache Tomcat.
- Use industry standard build and test frameworks such as Maven and jUnit
- Use version control systems and workflow (eg Svn, Git, BitBucket)
- Self-motivate with the ability to manage multiple work streams
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and decision making skills
- Great communication and attention to detail
- Knowledge of SOA and Integration patterns.
- Knowledge of ESBs such as Mulesoft.
- Knowledge of messaging and queues such as ActiveMQ, WebsphereMQ.
For a full & comprehensive job specification, please apply now for more information on the role - Java Developer - Cambridgeshire, £55K + benefits.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£45k - £55k Annual
£40k - £70k Annual
£35k - £70k Annual
£400 - £435 Daily
£35k - £40k Annual
£30k - £38k Annual
£30k - £55k Annual
£30k - £45k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual