Graduate Software Engineer
Posted on Aug 29, 2019 by CV-Library
Permanent, Full time position – Competitive salary
Have you recently graduated in Computer Science? Do you have an interest in Automotive technology? Are you looking to broaden your experience in a growing and innovative market? If yes, this could be the opportunity for you…
We are looking for a recent graduate software engineer on behalf of our client, a supplier to the automotive engine and vehicle performance industry; to work on the development of their range of software products.
What makes this role interesting?
* Great culture – strong individuals working together as a team, building excellent relationships across the business.
* Excellent working partnerships with customers and suppliers.
* Worldwide customer base, including globally renowned names.
* Exposure to diverse activities.
* Unique countryside location, very close to Worcester.
* Privately owned company.
What would you do?
* Design\Development\Management of company software products.
* Responsible for modular interfaces to 3rd party products (AK, CAN, Modbus, etc.).
* Support, maintain and document software functionality.
* Assistance in the writing of product manuals and documentation.
* Understanding of in-house contractual commitments and requirements to bring projects in on time and on budget.
What are we looking for?
* Degree educated, Computer Science preferred.
* Good understanding of either C++ or C#.
* Experience of MS Visual Studio.
* Experience of Microsoft Operating Systems XP, 7, 10 with the ability to install and setup. hardware\drivers and software packages.
* Knowledge of Ethernet networking, sockets and protocols.
* Able to produce full and clear technical documentation.
For further information please contact Gayle on (phone number removed)
This advert represents a summary of the full role description. To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25k - £30k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£20k - £30k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual