Posted on Aug 30, 2019 by CV-Library
* To complete designated tasks efficiently to the highest standard.
* Consider cost implications when carrying out designated tasks to minimise wasted time, materials and costs.
* Work closely with the Maintenance Planner/Shift Engineering Manager to ensure the smooth execution of both day-to-day maintenance tasks and shutdown work.
* Ensure the upkeep and reliability of all plant and equipment in your designated area by feeding back requirements to the Planner/SEM.
* To be successful in your role you will ideally need experience in working within a Maintenance Department especially a food manufacturing environment would be beneficial.
* The ideal candidate will have a minimum of an Apprenticeship/ NVQ/ HNC or City & Guilds Part 3 in Electrical Engineering or trained Electrically.
* Not only do the company offer a continental shift pattern of 2 days 2 nights 4 off, but they also offer Death in service, enrolment into a medical scheme, double employees’ contribution up to 12%, and excellent holiday.
We will also be interested in talking to Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineers or Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers.
The role is commutable from Peterborough, Melton Mowbray, Newark on Trent and Grantham
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25k - £32k Annual
£28k - £28k Annual
£34k - £35k Annual
£14.5 - £14.5 Hourly
£27.4k - £27.4k Annual
£32k - £32.5k Annual
£33k - £33.9k Annual
£34k - £36k Annual
£36k - £36k Annual