Asset Maintenance Planning Manager
Posted on Sep 5, 2019 by CV-Library
We are seeking to recruit a proven Reliability Centred Maintenance Professional to work alongside our Maintenance & Engineering Managers who support our large, complex FM operation located within the Midlands region.
You will be required to support the team in providing “hands off” technical support and FM / CAPEX related project planning, whilst also championing the use of preventative maintenance strategies and a continuous improvement ethos.
It is essential that you have supported a maintenance team as either a Maintenance Planner or Maintenance Manager, where you have championed the use of CMMS, MTBF & MTTR, alongside having a comprehensive knowledge of collating and critiquing maintenance data utilising Ms Excel.
On a daily basis as the sites Maintenance Planning Manager you will be responsible for:
* Planning and co-ordinating all maintenance activities ensuring adequate resources are available
* Liaising with the Senior Maintenance Managers for equipment availability
* Managing and updating the CMMS system
* Ensuring Risk Assessments/Method Statements are complete
* Manage maintenance contracts and site inspection plans
* Provide maintenance records for Quality audits
* Produce and review weekly and monthly maintenance planning figures and present results
* Support maintenance team with other activities such as arranging plant specific training
You must also be able to demonstrate significant experience administering a CMMS system and be IT literate.
* In return for your skills and experience we offer a starting salary of c£45,000, alongside an Excellent Company Pension, Annual Bonus, Share Options and Flexitime.
This role is commutable from Birmingham, Coventry, Solihull, Tamworth & Worcester