Graduate Software engineer
Posted on Sep 9, 2019 by CV-Library
Are you a graduate in maths, physics, computing or engineering and motivated by cutting edge tech as well the prospects of working within a world-renowned business offering fantastic training?
Opportunity for a mathematically minded grad looking for a career within a reputed business known for their close-knit work culture, small specialist teams and progression opportunities into software engineering!
Based in Cambridge, this company employees thousands of staff worldwide and is involved in some of the UK's most impressive engineering projects! Known for their sensory and monitoring IOT products, this company is setting the technical benchmark for the industry! With Cambridge being there software hub, you will benefit from a small close-knit company feel culture which pushes work life balance, grown up working relationships and technically focused work!
Here is the perfect opportunity for a high motivated individual looking to join a well-respected organisation who for there investment in staff and ability to create the best engineers in the market!
* Graduate Solutions engineer
* Technically supporting a highly diverse real-time software platform
* IoT technology
* Cloud environment
* Small but highly skilled and supportive team
* Working around likeminded industry leading, science, engineering and software professionals
* Opportunity to technically progress across the latest technologies
* Training + Progression + Flexi work + Pension + holiday + Friendly environment
*Graduate in maths, physics, computing or engineering!
* Mathematically minded
* Passionate and enthusiastic about new technology
* Looking to work as part of a small but highly skilled software team.
* Looking to progress technically and experience new technology.
*Keen to work in a professional but flexible work environment.
To apply for this position, please click apply and an experienced consultant will be in contact shortly
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25k - £30k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£20k - £30k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual