Maintenance Planner - PPM
Posted on Sep 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Bouygues Energies and Services is an international business operating in over 25 countries and employing over 13,500 people. The company is a part of the Bouygues Group – a global brand employing over 130,000 people in 80 countries within the construction, civil works, energy services, telecommunications and media sectors.
In the UK, Bouygues Energies & Services is a leading provider of facilities management (FM), energy services, infrastructure and complex engineering solutions across the public and private sectors.
The main purpose of this role is to develop, maintain and implement the corporate planned maintenance methodology through the effective use of our Maintenance Management System (Maximo).
As a Maintenance Planner your day to day duties will involve:
* Supporting the successful implementation of planned maintenance regimes across the operations in line with the asset management strategy, best practice and the priorities set by the senior management team
* Providing technical expertise and on-going guidance to the Asset Team and the wider business
* Leading the day to day deployment of the team of technical planners, surveyors and external contractors
* Being designated as a corporate Maximo specialist for asset management, ensuring the system is maintained and developed in accordance with the strategy
* Assisting in the successful mobilisation of new contracts primarily through setting up appropriate PPM regimes on Maximo
* Developing and implementing additional services to support the efficiency, development and growth of the business
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
* Must have practical experience and knowledge of building maintenance systems and processes
* Relevant engineering qualifications in mechanical or electrical discipline
* Able to manipulate data across several platforms e.g. databases, Excel, Word
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
* Great time management skills and ability to work under own initiative
* Able to obtain DBS and SC security clearance
* Familiarity with Maximo or other CAFM system
Why join us?
We value the variety and innovation that our diverse workforce brings. Our pledge is a diverse and inclusive workplace that offers fair treatment at work and a culture of mutual respect and dignity between colleagues.
All employees have a right to work in an environment in which the dignity of individuals is respected and which is free from harassment and bullying. We are committed to eliminating intimidation in any form.
We place a strong emphasis on continual development, both professional and interpersonal. Currently over 2% of the Company’s payroll is spent on Learning and Development activities. We have our own international and local training centres, delivering technical and management courses