Graduate Software Engineer
Posted on Sep 11, 2019 by CV-Library
The successful candidate for this Graduate Software Engineer position will be highly motivated and enthusiastic, self-starting and proactive.
Min requirements are:
* A good degree in Computing/Engineering related subject with at least one core module in a high level programming language such as C# or C++
* Windows Desktop Application development
* C# experience
* GUI software development
* Interest or experience of mobile device platforms such as Android, iOS UWP
* Artificial intelligence (AI)
* 27 days holiday! (plus bank holidays)
* Substantial performance related bonus
* Potential profit share bonus
Oxfordshire-based company is a highly successful designer and manufacturer of specialised high precision electronic measurement equipment.
This varied Graduate Software Engineer role will involve the design, development and maintenance of GUI applications on a range of measurement instrumentation covering the full software lifecycle.
Candidates looking for any of the following job titles may also find this of interest:
Software Developer * GUI Developer * C# Programmer * Software Engineer
Windows Desktop Application development C# .NET C++ C Winforms Embedded WPF MVC automation AI
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£27k - £32k Annual