Posted on Sep 12, 2019 by Mossy Auto Group
As a Service Advisor, you will own our customer s experience in the service lane. You are the first point of contact with our customers and will be well-versed in product offerings, inventory needs, technician scheduling and service repairs/maintenance. From greeting vehicle owners on the drive line to explaining the repair process, our Service Advisors are true professionals who enjoy helping others. We welcome individuals who are new to the automotive industry but with previous roles in customer service, retail sales, restaurant industry or hospitality.
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Group Insurance Plans & Discounts
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Disability Insurance
- LAP (Life Assistance Program)
- Basic Life, Dependent & Accident Insurance
- Growth Opportunities
- Paid Training
- Employee Purchase Incentives
- Family Owned & Operated
- Long Term Job Security
- Health & Wellness
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Discounts on Products & Services
- Direct Deposit/Pay Card
- Oversee flow of Drive Lane. Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service.
- Take ownership of the customer's experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave a positive impression with the customer.
- Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether phone or in person, to assure the customer does not get mishandled
- Advise customers of estimated service and repair costs and review details of service/repair invoice to gain their understand of all services provided.
- Distribute work between technicians efficiently
- Ensure comprehensive re-delivery check of customer vehicle, ensuring cleanliness and that all items identified for service/repair have been carried out appropriately and on schedule.
- Organized and friendly personality
- Demonstrated ability to manage others
- Time management skills
- Fantastic communication skills with your customers
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
- Clean driving record & CA Driver s License
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
- Basic understanding of vehicle system
- Superior customer service skills
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.