Director of Perinatal Services
Posted on Sep 12, 2019 by Job Juncture
POSITION LOCATION: Central Valley, CA
We are seeking a Director of Perinatal Services to round out our nursing leadership team who has the following leadership talents:
- Clinically knowledgeable professional Registered Nurse who actively participates in creating a professional environment and advocates implementation of evidence based practice and standards of care.
- Promotes staff accountability for excellent patient care and an exceptional experience for patients, families and providers.
- Empowers staff to perform their jobs, delegates appropriately, consistently respects and acknowledges staff needs for recognition, achievement and growth.
- Believes in and promotes Shared Governance.
- Properly allocates resources to ensure cost-effectiveness and maximum productivity while maintaining high quality services.
- Effective stewardship through productive and efficient operations as well as financial controls to include capital and operational budget planning.
Active California RN license. Healthcare Provider BLS, and Neonatal Resuscitation Certification. Minimum 2-3 years managerial experience required. Minimum of 5+ years in Perinatal Services required.
Knowledge and experience in providing safe, proficient, quality nursing care. Excellent problem solving, listening and language skills. Must be fluent in spoken and written English with proficient writing skills. Analytical and grammatical skills are necessary to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
Strong computer skills and proficient in computer applications such as MS Office, Optilink Staffing and Scheduling, Medhost/Cerner E.H.R., Kronos.