Salem, Oregon - Insurance Agent (Outside Sales)
Posted on Sep 12, 2019 by COUNTRY Financial
We believe in diligently working to understand and serve customers to meet their financial security needs. This is why we exist.
The Career Basics
We're looking for insurance sales agents focused on building a network, finding prospective customers and helping ensure those customers are protected financially in whatever circumstances may arise.
We offer insurance sales agents:
- a competitive compensation plan. In addition to a base salary, you'll be eligible to receive commissions, incentives, trips & rewards.
- access to benefits like health, vision, dental and disability insurance. We believe before you can help others feel secure, you need to feel that way too!
- access to the tools you need to serve customers and do successful work, such as a comprehensive training program, marketing and office support.
The Ideal Sales Agent
At COUNTRY Financial, the ideal insurance sales agent is someone who:
- proactively communicates with customers and is responsive to their unique needs.
- values transparency and honesty, always investing in customer relationships.
- listens to the customer and seeks to understand customers and their families
- shares their expertise to help educate customers and build trust-especially in new relationships.
- makes it easy for customers to understand what they're saying and why it matters.
What You Will Need
While these insurance licenses are not required to apply, your ability to obtain them is essential when a hiring decision is made:
- Property/Casualty State Insurance License*
- Life/Health State Insurance License*
Why Should You Apply?
- COUNTRY Financial is an organization that is trusted and well-respected in the industry, with a history of success and great ratings.
- You can make a difference in people's lives while maintaining the flexibility and freedom to do what matters in your own life-we think that's a win.
- Incredible training from our team will be the first step in your on-boarding process. We want to be sure you're equipped for success!
COUNTRY Financial® is the trade name for a family of affiliated companies-this means we have a whole family of support and a large backing. Our roots are in agriculture, so we're hardworking and known for the great care we take with customers and employees alike.
We are a growing insurance and financial services organization privately serving 19 states across the nation. Our home offices are in Bloomington, IL, with a Southern Office hub in Alpharetta, GA and a Western Office in Salem, OR.
Most importantly, we serve over 1 million households in the United States and pride ourselves on putting the customer first.
COUNTRY Financial® is an Equal Opportunity Employer .
We are committed to provide equal opportunity in all areas of employment and support a diverse workforce and an inclusive work environment.