EXPRESS SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Posted on Sep 12, 2019 by Acura of Lynnwood
Acura of Lynnwood has been in the business under the same management for over 30 years. We are known for our quality of customer service. Our employees are our # 1 asset!
What's In It For You?
* 3 Day Work Weeks
* Aggressive Compensation Plans
* 3,000 SIGN ON BONUS
* Collaborative Team Environment
* Fast Paced Work Force
* Medical, Dental Insurance
* 401(k) retirement plan
* Up to 6 Weeks of Time Off Annually
* Career Progression
* Internal Promotion
* Toolbox and Tools Available!
Service Technician - Job Description:
The Service Tech provides automotive services by performing inspections, repairs, maintenance, and installations according to dealership standards. Services may include but are not limited to general routine maintenance and repair, drivability, suspensions, alignments, steering, heating and air conditioning, basic and ABS brakes; warranty repairs, and exhaust systems.
Service Technician - Job Responsibilities:
* Completes service and repair assignments correctly the first time to pass quality inspections or test drives.
* Coordinates with Parts Departments to obtain needed parts
* Notifies service advisor if additional work or delays are expected.
* Maintains cleanliness of the customer's vehicle.
* Stays up-to-date on the latest technical services through training, bulletins, campaigns, etc.
* Paid training
* Acquires additional training as required.
Service Technician - Job Requirements:
* Strong Interest in Automotive Career Path required
* High School degree or equivalent
* Basic math skills and computer knowledge
* Valid driver's license and good driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.