Posted on Sep 12, 2019 by Hitachi Capital UK
Are you a Qualified Accountant (preferably CIMA/ACCA) or Qualified by Experience? Are you an experiences Management Accountant who is comfortable with managing a full P&L?
If your answer is 'yes', then we'd love to hear from you
Want to know a little about us?
Hitachi Capital UK is a leading financial services company with over 35 years' experience providing innovative finance solutions to consumers and businesses across a diverse range of sectors. Our customers include British Gas, John Lewis and DFS to name a few. Our mission is to be exceptional people, providing outstanding customer experiences today.
What does the role involve?
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join our Finance Team on a fixed term contract within the Consumer Finance Division of Hitachi Capital.
Some of your key duties will include:
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts
- Accountable for the Balance Sheet Reconciliations & Balance Sheet Matrix
- Cost Centre Reporting
- Point of contact for Oracle Queries; including accountability for PO queries as well as well as direct responsibility for HO queries
- Assist the Financial Controller with the external audit
- PO & internal adjustment approval
- Lead and development of the Finance Assistants
- Improvements to Month End Process
- Implementation of the Cash Management process in Finance CF, working with the Group Finance function
- Review of the Loss Pool process to ensure complete documentation. The processes, procedures and systems in place are fit for purpose (including the balance sheet reconciliations)
- Ensure adherence to the incoming IFRS standards, working with Risk Analytics, the Financial Controller & Head of Finance to ensure this is auditable and fit for purpose
- Support the business to deliver developments that improve ways of working
- Accountable for the production and updating of the pricing matrices when due
- Approval of daily payment processing to ensure that all processes have been adhered to and payment SLAs are met
What are we looking for?
- Able to work confidently within a team with the capabilities to take initiative in driving forward the team to continue to add value to the business
- Experienced people manager
- Established Management Accountant.
- IT literate to be able to quickly pick up a new financial system
What's the next step?
Like the sound of what we have to offer? Feel you've got something to bring to the role? What are you waiting for? Apply today - we look forward to setting you on the road to success.
Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC is an inclusive employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.