ERP Implementation Manager (Microsoft NAV)
Posted on Sep 12, 2019 by Job Juncture
We are an industry leading, award winning, national manufacturer! We have an immediate opening for a Microsoft NAV ERP Implementation Manager in the Dallas, TX (Addison) area! This position will manage all aspects of Microsoft NAV accounting implementations to our business units throughout the US!
You will ensure that the accounting modules work as intended to provide accurate and understandable results .
- Lead, drive and own the functional work steam, from design and set up through to testing and finalizing functional specs.
- Oversee/execute the system's configuration.
- Participate in every aspect of the implementation.
- Collaborate with stakeholders throughout the organization, including the project management and accounting support team.
- Provide in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics NAV application.
- Document business requirements, process, actions and solution description.
- Configure and customize the Microsoft Dynamics application to achieve business requirements.
- Facilitate the end-user(s) decision-making process and develop the functional design document that will drive the development process.
- Conduct acceptance testing and train end user resources to successfully use and maintain the Microsoft Dynamics application.
- Take a consultant role within the application delivery team for Dynamics Navision including 3rd party applications.
- Perform business and process analysis including documenting as-is' and to-be' solutions as part of detailed scoping documents
Dynamic, strong growth, national manufacturer!
- A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, IS, Supply Chain, or equivalent work experience.
- An MBA or Master's degree is a plus.
- You should have a minimum of experience in leading 1 successful NAV implementation.
- You should have strong Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 experience.
- Prefer NAV experience in a manufacturing environment that has cost of goods sold.
- Be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and prioritize duties to meet deadlines daily with limited supervision.
- Must have knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle.
- You must have project management skills and experience.
- Ability to travel occasionally within the US to meet with our business units.
- ERP and/or CRM experience a plus.
- Microsoft certification a plus.
You must have strong and effective influencing skills and capable of gaining consensus. You should be able to effectively and efficiently navigate across the organization. Base salary of $100-125k + Annual Bonus + project completion bonus opportunity, strong benefit and retirement packages and future career advancement opportunities!