Posted on Sep 12, 2019 by Job Juncture
Responsible and accountable for the discipline QA/QC throughout all project engineering and implementation phases from concept definition over design to executing and commissioning supporting successful realization of all project targets
As Discipline Lead QA/QC you will:
- Hold responsibility for refining and controlling of an efficient Project Quality Assurance System to ensure product and process quality along the regional procurement and supply chain of technical assets
- Identify, implement manage and control QA/QC managers in projects and during maintenance by defining job descriptions and standard working procedures in line with project respectively local requirements in Americas.
- Establish and refine quality policies and standards for technical equipment and materials in projects as well as for daily maintenance work
- Perform selection, auditing, expediting of manufacturer and supplier
- Define, establish and implement QA/QC concept taking project specific requirements into account. Develop and refine scope, budget and timeline according to the QA/QC requirements in the project in close agreement with the main stakeholders (PM, other disciplines, operations, etc.) and ensure timely and accurate reporting to the Project Manager.
- Hold responsibility for shaping and monitoring of compliance activities in projects in Americas with respect of determined quality standards including inspections, factory and site acceptance tests
- Lead and control the communication and awareness of quality expectations internally and with contractors, manufacturer and suppliers
- Perform analysis of technical equipment failure with elaborating improvement solutions
Our Client offers exciting career opportunities regionally as well as internationally, educational assistance programs, competitive pay and benefits, language training programs, and many other personal and professional development programs that are a part of their vision and values that drive their ongoing success.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Mechanical Engineering
- 10+ years' experience
- Excellent knowledge of American design standards concerning technical equipment;
- Deep knowledge in breadth and depth with regard to legal and local rules and regulation of technical standards with the capability to transform and implement them into the company requirements;
- High expertise with regard to inspection methodology, welding, construction technology, construction of chemical apparatus;
- Ability to represent the discipline in the company competence team as lead function fostering knowledge management and experience exchange globally;