Posted on Sep 12, 2019 by Job Juncture
Responsible and accountable for the CSA part in projects or civil projects of the company throughout all project engineering and implementation phases from concept definition over design to executing and commissioning with successful realization of all project targets with regards to scope, budget, timeline, HSE and quality.
As a Project Manager/Discipline Lead, CSA you will:
- Ensure Owners Engineering including evaluation and granting competencies and security of intellectual property for the CSA disciplines during all project stages and ensure compliance with company Guidelines
- Discipline Lead CSA in capital investment projects with developing, specifying and supervision of all necessary activities to ensure the project goals are delivered in time, to budget and quality in a safe manner and in alignment with all legal compliance requirements.
- Develop and refine scope, budget and timeline according to the CSA requirements in the project in close agreement with the main stakeholders (PM, other disciplines, operation, etc.) and ensure timely and accurate reporting to the Project Manager.
- Supervise and control that all company internal and site interfaces are sufficiently managed especially be the professional contact person during civil approval processes concerning CSA propositions to protect the interests of the company.
- Develop and implement execution-, procurement- and construction strategy and keep this updated to actual progress. Manage all changes focusing on the project goals by setting and implementing suitable countermeasures taking interdisciplinary collaboration with all disciplines, business demands and operational necessities into account and ensure appropriate stakeholder management.
- Implement the CSA resourcing concept, supervise and control all CSA contractors (engineering and construction) and ensure efficient management of all contractors (engineering and construction).
- Ensure the consulting, evaluation and granting competence and know-how for all CSA disciplines
- Develop and refine of complex civil structural engineering and maintenance concepts and strategies for industrial civil constructions including feasibility studies to maintain or improve company civil engineering assets
Our Client offers exciting career opportunities regionally as well as internationally, educational assistance programs, competitive pay and benefits, language training programs, and many other personal and professional development programs that are a part of their vision and values that drive their ongoing success.
- Master's Degree in Civil Engineering
- 10+ years' experience
- Knowledge of American design standards concerning technical equipment;
- Deep knowledge in breadth and depth with regard to legal and local rules and regulation with the capability to transform and implement them into the company requirements;
- Knowledge of methodologies related to capital investment project management (PMI or equivalent) is mandatory;
- Ability to represent the discipline in the company competence team as lead function fostering knowledge management and experience exchange globally
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$80 - $80 Hourly
$95k - $105k Annual