Registered Nurse (RN) - Operating Room
Posted on Sep 12, 2019 by Great Bay Staffing Group
- Attractive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefit, and Retirement Programs
- This is a direct hire position
- All shifts available
- The Candidate will have the ability to utilize the nursing process to assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate the plan of care for patients served
- Through the model of Shared Governance, collaborate with all members of the health care team with a focus on promoting evidenced-based care within a healing culture for the patient population served and their families
- The candidate will demonstrate and embrace the PRIDE core values (Professionalism, Respect, Involvement, Dignity, and Excellence) in every aspect of their job
- Candidate must have excellent communication and computer skills
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Active Registered Nurse license in Arizona State required
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing
- 1-2 years of operating room nursing experience required
- BLS required
- CNOR certification preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a complex, multi-entity, multi-cultural health system.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.