CRNA - Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
Posted on Sep 12, 2019 by Great Bay Staffing Group
- Multiple direct hire positions are available for Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA).
- Salary, New Grad- $144,040 and with 5 years experience $180,000
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs offered.
- Significant Sign-on Bonus
- Will share call with 9 other CRNA's.
- Opportunity for weekends and holidays.
- Also provided are Malpractice, CME, Annual dues, PALS, ACLS, overtime, beeper pay, call-back pay, and day after call allowances/payments
Call positions are 5 days per week with shifts that include 7-3, 7-5 and 7-7 (or 9-5, 11-7) depending on the needs of the department.
No call positions:
- 1 position 7-5 4 days /week
- 1 position (2) 7-3, (2) 7-7 = 40 hours, so also 4 days/week
- 2 positions that are 5 days, no call will work 7-3, 7-5 (or 9-5) = 40 hours. If scheduled 7-5 they are paid 2 hours OT for that shift
Very busy Surgical Services Department. Hospital is expanding from 10 Operating Rooms to 13. Cases include Endo, GYN, Ortho, ENT, Neuro, Abdominal, Cardiac, etc.
- Current experience as a CRNA -Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist for a variety of cases.
- Holds a current license as a registered professional nurse in North Carolina and complies with any applicable state statutory or requirements concerning the advanced practice of nursing
- Graduation from a program of nurse anesthesia education accredited by the Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs (COA)
Our client has the breakthrough technology, a renowned medical staff and a health care team recognized for excellence. Take your place among the area's best in health care. Located between the Coast and Raleigh. 40 minutes to Greenville, Fayetteville, Rocky Mount and Kinston, 1 hour to Raleigh and New Bern, 1 3/4 hours to Wilmington,, 2 hours to Morehead City, Community theater, exhibitions, art galleries,Golf, paddle trails, ATV trails, Motocross, hiking, biking, walking and jogging trails,swimming, boating, fishing, jet skiing, camping, tennis, etc.