Posted on Sep 13, 2019 by CV-Library
Become part of TECHNIA’s Intelligent Engineering team
Are you an experienced PLM Trainer interested in supporting a variety of businesses in a wide range of industries from Aerospace to retail to develop their PLM skills and knowledge?
Would you be interested in working for a leading PLM company with a global presence who are
committed to making technology and innovation work in a practical world?
We are seeking a PLM Trainer to join our growing team. You will develop and deliver tailored training courses for Dassault Systèmes’ PLM software.
As an employee of TECHNIA, you will receive ongoing personal development, training opportunities and an excellent benefits package including a Contributory Pension Scheme, Life assurance and Private medical insurance.
Our PLM Trainer will:
- Develop a structured PLM training program for Dassault Systèmes’ software, for subjects including CATIA, “Requirement management” and “Change management”
- Assist in the development and maintenance of technical training materials for Dassault Systèmes’ software solutions for both classroom and web-based delivery
- Deliver instructor-led technical training in a classroom setting to customers and internal employees at our in-house facilities as well as customer sites
- Assist in defining and generating proposals for business development purposes
- Act as the product expert, communicating key benefits to customers verbally, through presentations and demonstration methods
- Conduct effective remote training sessions using applicable technology
- The successful candidate will ideally be qualified to degree level in an engineering or IT related subject. You will require extensive knowledge of PLM Software - ideally including CATIA and Enovia.
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a friendly and professional manner, confident in speaking with and presenting to a wide range of customers from engineers to directors.
- You may previously have held a role as a PLM trainer, PLM Consultant, PLM applications engineer, CAD trainer, CATIA trainer, Software developer
If this sounds like the role for you, click ‘apply’ today and become TECHNIA’s PLM Trainer