Posted on Sep 13, 2019 by CV-Library
Your bias may be either electrical or mechanical but a good competency is required in both.
- Your key responsibilities will be:-
- To provide Electrical and Mechanical support tp production ensuring optimum performance of all automation machinery. (i.e. packaging, presses, conveyors, palletisers, fillers).
- You will repair contacts, sensors, switches, relays, motors, gear boxes, chains, belts and much more.
- You will be accountable for providing a fast and efficient response time to any breakdowns that occur.
- The successful candidate will have completed an engineering apprenticeship/ HNC/HND/ONC/ NVQ or equivalent in either electrical or mechanical engineering.
- You will have ideally gained your experience from a manufacturing environment
- You must be able to communicate effectively across the board, have excellent attention to detail and be competent with I.T.
This role will suit a Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Shift Engineer, Shift Technician , Multi skilled Engineer , Multi Skilled Technician , Resident Engineer or Resident Technician.
Early / Days / late shift (weekly rotation)
6.am - 1.30p.m / 12.45p.m - 10.30p.m (lates shift Mon - Thurs Only!!)
Salary Up to £35,287
25 days + Bank Hols
6% Contributory Pension
Cycle to work Scheme
Child Care Vouchers
If interested in this role please PRESS THE APPLY BUTTON IMMEDIATELY
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25k - £25k Annual
£23.6k - £23.6k Annual
£0 - £20 Annual
£0 - £37k Annual
£21k - £24k Annual
£29k - £33.4k Annual
£37.3k - £37.3k Annual
£36k - £36k Annual